Thursday 28 April 2011

Key Trend: Flatforms!

Flatforms are a key trend for 2011 & I personally love them!  They are different from the platforms we're most familiar with from the '70s, which had individual blocks under the heel and toe. The flatform platform is all in one piece.  These are a very easy, wearable trend! Here are some of my favourites!

Carousel Platform at Free People, £84.97.

Prada Sport black saffiano platform, £178 (approx.)


Leopard Brenda Wedge @ Revolve Clothing, £101 (approx.)



3 comments:

  1. They're quirky and quite cool. I'll be keeping an eye out for them.

    Sarah

    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps - Thanks for following me on bloglovin. I tried clicking on your profile to follow you, but my internet is being rubbish and it's not loading properly. I go to my boyfriends tonight and bloglovin works on his computer, so I'll click to follow you in a few hours. Sorry that this isn't completely related, I just wanted you to know that I fully intend on following you, just it might be in a few hours time.

    Sarah

    ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :) That's really nice of you

    xx

    ReplyDelete